Do Enquiry to get help from our expertsEnquiry
Bankura Seva Niketan
Bankura Seva Niketan hospital is one of the leading hospitals in Bankura, West Bengal, providing safe & compassionate care at its best for everyone.
The Mission of our Hospital is to provide high-quality, cost-effective healthcare to the community. It should be accessible to all sorts of people. We must be compassionate loving to own patients. Our aim is to educate healthcare professionals & to create a health awareness program for our society...Read more
Discover the range of specialized care provided by our
board certified physicians.
An electroencephalogram (EEG) is a test used to evaluate the electrical activity in the brain. Brain cells communicate with each other through electrical impulses. An EEG can be used to help detect potential problems associated with this activity.
- • Wash your hair the night before or the day of the test, but do not use any conditioner s, hair creams.
- • Use your daily medications unless instructed otherwise.
Ultrasonography is a diagnostic imaging technique based on the application of high frequency sound wave. It is used to see internal body structures such as tendons, muscles, joints, tissues, vessels and internal organs.
The steps you will take to Prepare for an ultrasound will depend on the area or organ that is being examined like-
- • Upper abdomen: (Liver, Gallbladder, Spleen & Pancreas) you should eat fat free meal on the evening before the test and then to avoid eating for 8-12 hours before the test except drinking clear water.
- • Lower abdomen: (Kidneys) you may be asked to drink four to six glass of water about 1 ½ or 2 hours before the test to fill your bladder. As well as you have to hold your urination for increasing pressure to your bladder.
• Whole abdomen: You have to avoid eating for 8-12 hours before the test to avoid gas build up in the intestines. You have to hold your urination for 1 ½ to 2 hour before the test.
Timings : Usually 8am onwards. Prior appointment and copy of the prescription is needed. We have facilities of
- • USG - Guided FNAC an inexpressive, reliable, rapid, safe, and accurate procedure for the diagnosis of retro peritoneal masses. It was more accurate in diagnosing benign rather than malignant lesions.
- • USG - Doppler study for varicose vein diagnosis is done by experienced Radiologists.
GE LIGHTSPEED 4 SLICE CT SCANNER
LightSpeed Plus CT system is a whole body, multi-slcie helical CT scanner capable of scan speeds as fast as .5 second full 360-degree rotation scans, while acquiring multiple slice in a single scan rotation.
- • Faster scan times enable shorter breath holds, more comfortable exams, and a reduced occurence of rescans due to patient motion during the exam.
- • Routine scanning with image thickness selections at or below 1.25mm – optimizing lesion detection and facilitating the use of thinner images for volume presentations.
- • Lower dose 2 x .625 mm mode that allows both axial and helical acquisitions.
- • Reduced partial volume artifacts.
- • Four fundamental scan modes simplify multi-slice helical scanning.
- • Standard set for 30 clinically proven protocols and the ability to customize up to 300 total.
- • Built in breathing lights.
Advanced Open MRI
AIRIS (0.3T) is a breakthrough in price performance MRI. It is the advanced mid-field MRI, with all of the high-end features of Hitachi's well-proven AIRIS series. The award-winning open magnet maximises patient friendliness and comfort.
- • 0.3 Tesla field strength
- • Two-pillar design
- • Asymmetric two-pillar design for maximum openness
- • Patient-friendly design
- • Low noise emission
- • Cost-effective
A nerve conduction velocity test (NCV) is an electrical test that is used to determine the adequacy of the conduction of the nerve impulse as it courses down a nerve. This test is used to detect signs of nerve injury.
Electromyography (EMG) is a diagnostic procedure to assess the health of muscles and the nerve cells that control them (motor neurons). EMG results can reveal nerve dysfunction, muscle dysfunction or problems with nerve-to-muscle signal transmission. We guarantee the quality of NCCV/ EMG services under the supervision of highly qualified team of technician and qualified doctors.
A photographic or digital image of the internal composition of a part of the body Produced by X-Rays being passed through it.
We guarantee quality of X-Ray Services under the supervision of a highly qualified team of technicians and qualified Radiologists.
Special X-ray like: IVU, Ba-Meal, HSG, RGU, MCU etc also done here
Consult Our Experts
Consult the best medical doctors online. Our doctors available for
instant medical consultation.
We care what our patients say about us as much as we take care of them.